We believe that providing training and opportunities to share our knowledge with others is vital, as our aim is to support not only the child, but to include everyone involved in the child’s care.
We offer generic and bespoke training, workshops and seminars, both in person and online for:
- Parents / carers
- Teachers and teaching assistants
- Other professionals (social workers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and psychologists)
- Other organisations (charities, support groups etc.)
All our courses and workshops can be tailored to meet your teams individual needs and CPD requirements, and in addition to the training available below we can also offer workshops that cover:
- Developmental Trauma (including looked after children)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Neuro-developmental challenges
- Sleep Disorders
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Difficulties
- Challenging Behaviours
If there is a specific area of training/consultancy not already covered that you would like help with, please contact us and we will be happy to put this together for you, ensuring we meet all of your training needs.