What are cookies?
Our website puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse our website.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- recognise the browser you use
- track new and returning users
You can disable cookies but this may have an impact on your experience when using the website.
- Find out more about how to manage cookies from your browser
- Advice on cookies from the Information Commissioner’s Office
We also use Google Analytics to track how many website visitors we receive and give us an insight into how effective the site is and how each page performs. Further information on Google Analytics can be found here: